Thursday, January 20, 2005

as

it has been reported to me, there was only one casualty during the aberdeen visitation weekend, big al's purse. here is big al's eyewitness account of said tragedy: "oh, except for the guy that followed us to a different bar we went to and threw up all over the floor, which had my purse sitting in that area." "the purse, unfortunately, did not make it. he blew chunks all over the outside of it. i grabbed it by the one part that didn't have anything on it, rushed to the bathroom, and immediately dumped all of its contents into the pockets of abby, kim, and nadia. i then abandoned the purse in the restroom and washed my hands thoroughly. several minutes later i returned to the restroom to find a girl rummaging through the abandoned purse. apparently she didn't get the memo. i told her she was touching my old purse that had just been puked on. she said she was merely trying to figure out who had left their purse in the bathroom so she could take it to the lost and found. then she threw it down, repulsed. luckily, abby just got me a new purse for christmas!"

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Xmas eve, I got drunk on wine - uhh, and more - i hung up on my gramma cuz i was gonna throw-up...I think I can make it to the side of my bed...I think I can, I think I can...Yes! Made it...ohhh..no not quite.

Then I threw up in about 5 heaves...all over the side of my bed and my bag.

I am trying to say I empathize. See? whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home