Friday, January 14, 2005

triple

a k is suppose to be gathering tonight in st. louis. aberdeen is visiting from arizona. it's so much fun when we all get together, but the plans for the weekend seemed quite odd and i was dreading the drive there and back so i skipped out on it. as i understood it, we were only going to be together tonight. i wouldn't even get there until midnight then the next day aberdeen had planned to hang out with other people. big al and kimono barely even know those people. so 12 hours of driving (there and back) for maybe 3 hours of hanging out, didn't compute. i hope none of them are upset by my choice. maybe when it gets warm again they can come up for a visit or i can bring people to them for some camping. i miss the days of shooting bottle rockets out of my car on the highway or trying to fly a kite out of my car while doing 60 on the highway or dumping trashcans from my car on tuesday nights or going into hardee's while it was closed and cooking food or countless other things that i can't even remember. heh. the girl just remembered that it is her pops birthday so now we might be taking him out to eat or to the boxing and then ab fab. she keeps me on my toes. my dad's birthday is the 5th of january and i always forget. it's right when i am trying to recover and get back on track from the holidays. sis #4 asked me the day after if i had talked to him because she did. damn it!! so i called him from work as soon as i got her "i'm the better daughter" email. that was a mistake. "happy late birthday dad." "what?" "i said happy birthday." "what? i can't hear you. speak up." "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!" "oh, thank you." "what did you do for it?" "what?" "what did you do yesterday?" "what? speak up." "CAN I TALK TO MOM?" there was a box of chocolates at work. today i cut out the pictures that they have on the descriptions of the candy and put them where the chocolate use to live. people keep thinking that there is still more candy. ha! the stirrup pants lady is pissed!

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

oooh i had no idea you had this blog too...fun...more for me to read and waste my time on at work! yay :) i came here via my counter stat thing that i set up to see who was visiting my page...actually it was only to see if one person was visiting! haha. oh boy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home