Thursday, January 20, 2005

last

night i tried to break up with my xm comedy station. i've been venturing away from it when i've already heard the skit or i don't like the comic, but i'm getting numb to the funny. sometimes the girl will be laughing and i'll have a straight face. i want to laugh again!! plus, i find myself sitting in my car waiting for the comic to finish before i go into the house. even when the girl beats me home and is poking her head out the door and waving to me. so for the last 20 minutes of my drive home i flipped around the music stations and even programmed a few new ones into the memory buttons. i flipped back to the comedy before i got home to make sure one of my favorites wasn't on and then went back to the music. i gave myself a pat on the back. first thing this morning in my head when i turned on the car "what the hell is this? i can't stand this music." flip to the comedy channel "ahhhh that's nice. it's so soothing." this morning was a long drive and to top it off....where are the extra i pass lanes that were promised if we all bought those stupid tracking devices? oh yay, i forgot, it wasn't for our convenience, it was to double charge people who don't live here or don't use the highway much. now people freak out and get into the passing lane 3 miles before the toll. so now the i pass lane is slower than the manual lanes. this morning i got cut off hard core. when i looked over at him merging......i was staring at his back seat. i had to throw on my brakes and get out of the way because the guy was coming over no matter what. i then laid on my horn and he gave me the finger. keep in mind that the lane he came from is completely empty and we are still a mile away from the toll and there are no other exits for him to be trying to make. i then jumped out of that lane and passed 5 cars and got back in where a huge hole in traffic was. i hope he saw that. then later on a small road someone pulled out in front of me and i had to throw on my brakes again. i looked in my rear view mirror and guess what.........there was absolutely no one behind me as far as i could see. can you not wait for one second for me to pass before you pull out onto an empty road? guess who made a left hand turn less than a 1/4 of a mile up the road. i don't talk to myself, but this brought on an outloud "you've got to be kidding me".

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

this type of behavior is what makes me really question the intelligence of humans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home