Friday, January 28, 2005

lucky

me. i've been having a what i would call sore pain if my right side for a few days. i figured that i had slept wrong and that it would go away. well, it's still here and last night i mentioned it to the girl. she did some examining and informed me that it is not a muscle. i might have a bruised and or cracked rib. i've never had a broken bone so i can't tell the difference between sore muscle and hurt bone, but when the girl was poking around and trying things out......i understand now. the pain is only in one area about the size of two finger tips. what do i do now? nothing i guess. i'd like to know for sure if it is broken or not, mostly so i can call my mom and freak her out and make her think i was in some sort of "dangerous city gang fight". then i'll for sure not have to host the easter dinner at my house. if a doctor did discover that it was broken they can't do anything i suppose so i'm going to see if it goes away as a bruise would do. then i might reconsider if it doesn't. one elbow during a basketball game might change my mind though. the best part is that i have no idea of how i would have done it. i have no memory of going "ouch, that really hurt. i hope my back is ok." damn alien abductions. last night i gave myself a splinter in the outer side of my pinky from my own drum stick while playing. it was a nice quarter of an inch in length. maybe it's not so hard to imagine that i hurt my rib.

5 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Are you still pissed that Blee Journal is worth more in fantasy blog game than yours! hehehehe. This is brilliant

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

absolutely!! i'm protesting this weekend by chaining myself to a statue in front of city hall. i'm livid!!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

there's a fake stock market where people "invest" in blogs and they chart views of your blog and how many people are linked to it and such. you can buy and sell and blah, blah. yours is worth the most out of our group. i assume it's because we are all linked to you and you link no one. it makes your percentage ratio thingie higher.
let's see, it takes about 2 seconds to get to each other's pages 8 x 60 x 60 / 2 = 14400 times a day.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

I don't remember how to do anything else but blog and read blogs...help

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

you are asking the wrong person for help because i don't see anything wrong with that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home