Tuesday, January 25, 2005

where

did the purse blog go you ask? i have no clue. when did it start being just a blank pink page you ask? i have no clue. i just noticed myself. i then went investigating and found that the last half of my html just disappeared. i know that i didn't delete such important things as (/head) (/style) or (/body). i added them, previewed and it all comes back, but it is messed up. i don't seem to have the sideline html either. i've seen sites do this and come back before so i have two options. i can either wait it out and hope that there was some error that will fix itself or dump a bunch of time (i'm sure i can just copy and paste from another blog and be done, but i was going for more drama here) into it trying to fill in the correct html code. i'm sure the world is in suspense waiting to see what was going to be uploaded to it next. plus, i made a comment to my own blog about twenty minutes ago and it still hasn't shown up. i think i'm going to have a mental breakdown.

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

HEY! Ever since I saw you had the purse blog, I've had it on my blogroll. However, I have NEVER seen anything more than a pink, blank page.

So, It's been a while. Fo' Sho.

I just thought, you didn't have anything to put on it yet, and you just wanted to "save" the name of the blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home