Tuesday, January 25, 2005

free

coffee is exactly what i need in my system right now. i served it up with some french vanilla creamer and sugar. i'm counting down for a buzz. i had brought a cup of yogurt yesterday and i left it on my desk until the end of the day because i forgot to grab a spoon in the cafeteria and when i felt like eating it......they had already put them all away. i then put it in the frig. i got it out today and right before i ate it something in my head was thinking that yogurt left out all day might cancel out the healthy part of it. i haven't broke out in a rash or started vomiting uncontrollably yet, so i think i will live. i think my body became dependent on the vitamin c that i was taking daily. i've been taking it regularly for about 2 years now. when i'm starting to feel sick i pop two to ward it off. i stopped taking it around the end of december because i wanted to see if i had passed my days of getting sick every second. (two years in a row i was hospitalized for having mono and pneumonia) shortly after stopping i got sick and went to the doctor who gave me three kick ass pills. i've been sniffle free ever since. lately i have noticed that i get hungry all of the time. so i snack and snack. then i remembered the time that a family dog ate the vinyl roof of a car and we were told that his body was craving something. so i took a vitamin c yesterday and all is well with my cravings. i still have half of my lunch and by this time last week i would find myself in front of the vending machines. is my mind playing tricks? can one really become addicted to vitamins? am i going to have to play this game until my body is no longer craving the extra dose of c? on another note, my coffee buzz is here. i think i had four whole cups of coffee last year. so yes, one cup works for me.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Generally, I have gotten myself in a terrible habit of a Dunkin' Donuts Extra Large Coffee each and every morning. What does this amount to? Stained teeth and a dependancy. When I don't have my coffee, it means a lousy day. God does it ever!

I've just realized how incredibly hungry I am. I had to have serious roommate talk last night, so I did not eat. And I didn't eat lunch yesterday or today. So, in the span of time between 800pm on Sunday and Tues. at 2:56 I've eaten the following:

2 plain croussants
2 extra large Dunkin' Donuts coffee
A handful of Chex Mix

I have a serious eating disorder. Oh, well, off to my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home