Tuesday, February 08, 2005

that

was boring and told me nothing. it was full of quotes made by other people and lists of movies and tv shows. lame ones. heh. the bathroom here at work has about 15 stalls in it. i chose the first one on my last visit and someone came in right behind me and took the one next to it. WHY???!? in those situations i go way to the other end. give a girl some room if you can. damn! i think i'm suppose to measure some parts or something today. maybe if i pretend that they aren't laying out on my desk next to a drawing with all of the specifications all highlighted for me, i can continue my day without having to get up from my warm chair. then i can just deal with it tomorrow. "oh, you wanted me to measure those? i couldn't tell what they were on my desk for." i want in on that whole blonde thing. they have us all fooled and they don't ever have to do anything or take real responsibility. they just point at their hair and give a blank look smile. "i thought the one way sign meant that i couldn't turn around and come back."

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Seriously...Why right next to you....

What is worse? Well, when people sit in the outter seat of the CTA or bus...I don't get that...when the inner seat is not taken....

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger erika said...

i can totally relate. except our bathroom has only 2 stalls. its a little too close for comfort, let me tell you. does anyone else find it difficult to face co-workers when youve been 2 feet away from them in a small bathroom with only a partition separating you from them and what sounds like a volcanic eruption.....? it must be hel to get old, as my grandma says.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

yay. you can hear the main door close....wait till i'm gone if you're going to be tearing it up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home