Thursday, February 03, 2005

does

there happen to be a saxophone in my car? why yes, there just happens to be. what am i going to do with it? nothing. why do i have it? just in case i want to try and play it sometime. do i remember how? no. am i going to relearn it? no. again, why do i have it? the case is a good height to put my feet up on while sitting on the couch. am i going to fall asleep at work? yes. any second now. would anyone notice? no. i believe it would not be detected. why don't i go for it? i feel like my next sleep is going to be a drooler and i don't want to short out my keyboard and ruin my activities during the waking hours. where is everyone today or the last few days for that matter? i have no effing idea. is this post going to bore the bored? yes, absolutely. do i feel the need to entertain everytime i post? uuummmm...that would be a no. is relearn a word? i don't think so, but neither is drooler, effing and i think everytime i suppose to be two words.

5 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Nobo said...

dude - they made me play sax as a prereq for playing oboe when I was 10 (??why??). I have a habit of leaving shit laying around. I left Mr. Sax in his case on the floor. My dad stepped on the bell and bent the fuck outta it. I had to play it in the next band concert anyway.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Hey, you want some of my work? I am back to work. Unmotivated. Go automotive section. Maybe we can both get layed off at the same time and spend the summer doing our resumes, running softball, and influencing Jill to wake up at a good hour to go drink coffee at Starbucks and make fun of her student's papers (One of my favorite activities).

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

I want to be fired too...that way they have to pay for my ticket home...haha. I will win out in the end!
I don't really want to leave just yet though, so I will try to behave for a bit longer...back to work...I seem to be taking too many breaks though and not getting anything done...damn the internet and all it's possibilities

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

how does a sax help you play the oboe? i would think that would be a hard transition with the reed situation on the oboe. hahahaha me and my friend april would always high 5 with the bells during our last year. they were looking good!!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

since we all want to get laid off......let's start staying out all night and going in trashed. that should speed things up a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home