Tuesday, February 01, 2005

things

i have lost in the past week:
*my ski mask - now i can't dilly dally while outside and my funds are going to run low
*my devil horn stocking cap - one of my favorite accessories - damn
*one glove - i've been wearing the one i have while keeping my other hand in my pocket
*my right to talk shit on the court - the surfer stuffed my shot last night at practice
*my patience on the highway - attention drivers, the highway is clear of snow and ice
*january 2005 - i'm disputing that there was actually 31 days in there
*my cool at work - hello i can hear you talking about me over the cubicle wall bitches
*the will to wash my car - i'm sure there will be a nice rain sometime soon
*my comedy channel addiction - i've been listening to music, music, music!

things i have gained in the past week:
*a sore belly - the girl makes me laugh all the time
*a free mountain dew product - twist and win baby
*great music news - new sleater kinney album and tour! (the musician knows all)
*a skip in my step - due to the thought of big al and kimono visiting
*an idea for another gift - the big day is coming
*a lunch from my sister - i shall collect tomorrow
*a way to spend my vacation time - i'm going to have to pass on the aussie going home party though, i hope others can travel with
*an ego boost - i believe that shot was a swish
*$0.01 - a coworker threw it at me, i have no shame


6 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

oh no! you lost the devil horns?? what are you going to do now? don't worry about not coming home with me, i think i've talked someone else into it! :0) i hope you find your stuff and regain your right to talk shit, it's important! My right will be in full effect on saturday at football! woo hoo

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

ummm....who scored the winning touchdown and won the game last time? could it have been.....me!!!!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

we'll see...that's all i have to say.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

oh sure in that easy league of yours. we're talking about the malia invitational bowl here!!! i seem to remember that the band beat the champs.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

we were taking it easy on you on account we felt sorry for you

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Ha! Whatever!

Mari ~ I give you props - that was one of my top 10 most exhilerating, fist in the air, open mouth scream moments in my life! 2 seconds left! Damn!

But, uh...the band friggin rocked the hizzzouse.

I am pissed that I don't like things like FireBall - but MC Lyte is DJing it. Fuckin Hell. I ALWAYS miss her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home