Tuesday, June 28, 2005

deep

in the southern woods of a red state is a little place called rich's last resort. the drive there was an adventure in itself. i assumed that it was going to be like our last place and i only had nine dollars on me when i searched the tiny store for an atm that did not exist. i was in the first group to arrive so we picked the "better" cabin, did our business in their cabin and then sat in the river playing cards while being approached by intoxicated rednecks. we got up bright and early and climbed into a van and then into our canoes. my ass is still sore from sitting on it and my hands can still feel the oars. it took two people hanging on me and a slippery rock to dunk me for the free for all baptism. we ran out of food and drink, two pairs of sunglasses were lost, one pair that wasn't ours was found, two other items were lost, the boys got some burns, two coolers were busted and no one tipped, well sort of, i swear i saw the boys in a "situation".

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

First, I love your Parental Advisory. I may have to steel it.

Second, why do they call them pairs of sunglasses or pairs of pants.

Third, fuck, I miss ya times a pair!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

sure thing. i stole it myself.

i was thinking the same thing when i was typing it.

fuck yay i miss you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home