Tuesday, June 14, 2005

in

my super secret zipper pocket in my super secret wallet in my super secret purse i found a key to my miata while sitting at a stoplight in my super secret elantra. (big al just happens to have the same car as me except hers is younger and red and slower and the driver is horrible and it has sirius and not xm, so the radio sucks too) now i realize that i have two cars that i have promised to break out of the junkyard when i have the means to fix them up and run them. mohammad, my first car, a 1982 bright yellow hand me down two door hatchback citation was left in missouri. i've had friends tell me that they run into it when they are looking for parts and they pat it and give it some love. it's going to take some research to find hooper. while i'm at it, i might as well recover kennedy and melvin, but they are going to be really hard finds. melvin is splattered with stickers though, so that might help. i'll start postering the city. has anyone seen this car? (insert the only picture that i have of that car - shiny car with me laying on top of it wearing a white string bikini and soap suds being playfully misted with a hose from a fire truck while ten of the city's finest stand in uniform)

3 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

heh. well if you take my driving years and divide it by quantity of cars.....it comes out to 2.6 years. does that count?

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

how sad...i've never had my own car....i almost got one when i was 17 but then it was "go to america" or "get a car"....i wonder if i made the right decision :) hah

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

you got screwed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home