Thursday, June 16, 2005

like

i'm the first person to ever step in dog shit. yes, it was the only pile in the park. yes, i was warned about it being in the area. yes, i did decide to put the bat bag right by it and stand around it while i got stuff out. yes, i didn't even know that i had stepped in it until it was pointed out to me. yes, i'm sure that i could have completely avoided it. what's your point? one time i got hit with bird shit on my shoe while walking, i was very thankful of where it landed and i figured with statistics that my bird worries were over. the day that i was hanging out at the taste and felt something hit me in the head and saw the explosive laughter coming from the girl.....i knew i was wrong with that theory.

5 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

what's that smell.......ew it's poo, it's poo and you stood in it :) hahaha

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

not only did i stand on it, but i'm pretty sure that was my pivot foot

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Uhmmm...this has happened to me 3 times. the Birdshit thing.

Birdshit on Your Head

Good band name.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

bird shit on your head three times? you must have had some bb gun fun in your past life.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

a bird crapped all over me in 4th grade...my mum had to come to school with new clothes...it was mortifying
so it happens to the best of us :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home