Thursday, June 09, 2005

cops

were peeling out of here today. yay someone dialed 911 again and they are certainly (with every reason to be) getting pissed off. this morning was dreadfully boring so i took up a new work stance. i sat in my chair with my arms folded staring at my computer like i was reading a huge document when really my brain was shutdown and i was spaced out. i'm practicing to be a live statue performer in the park for extra cash. although my practice is lacking heckling bums fighting for my space, kids testing out their water balloon range and insane bible thumpers telling everyone that they are indeed going to hell because they are wearing a short skirt or have long hair. come on 4:30!!

4 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Ever see "the Office"? It is awesome. UK version of course. It reminds me of your work life.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

coworker with brain and i are looking for evidence that we are on some sort of reality tv show and the ignorant people that surround us are just actors.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

i love the office..it's bloody hilarious...you would love it too :)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

when i was downtown after work last night i walked past the preacher and apparently you will also now go to hell if you have defaced your body with tattoos


there is no hope for me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home