Wednesday, June 29, 2005

surely

it's not the operator and this computer is fucked up. sometimes it just eats things and they can't be found. oh well, i guess since it's always just work stuff and never anything that i would cry about. i just had to come across a box of krispy kreme doughnut holes. krispy kreme being my favorite and doughnut holes being my favorite, so forget whatever diet i was going to try out. i've decided to be hulk hogan for halloween. why so much advanced planning? cause it's my favorite and i always come up with something now and then drag my feet until the day before. i grabbed a hulkamania shirt off of ebay today, so i'm off to a great start. now i just need to start working on that deep red tan and shirt ripping. maybe i'll lose count of how many shirts i have to rip off and i will expose myself at whatever party i end up at. hmmmm.....what a nice innocent plan.

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

krispy kreme...mmmmm....are you going to grow a hulk hogan moustache too? that would be impressive...now you've got me thinking about what i should be for halloween...i want it to be good...i'll host an exposure party if you'd like :)

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

I am gonna be an 80's workout lady. Think High Hipped leotard, leg warmers, pastel, feather hair, headband, reeboks, and that bathing suit thingy and tada. I can't wait!

What makes it funny is my gut!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

i might have some rainbow leg warmers in my costume box. i'll take a look.

i might be st. louis bound for a party at some point, but hopefully it will work out to where i can make it to one here also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home