Monday, January 31, 2005

oh

glorious day! i have just been notified that big al and kimono might be paying me a visit in the big city during president's day weekend!!!!!!! i've been pouting about not seeing them for awhile now. i saw them at christmas, but it's never enough and i missed out on new year's and the aberdeen visit with them and there's been a gap in my spirit ever since. it will be cool if they can make it and i will understand if they can't. my fingers are crossed. i actually got so home sick saturday morning when i woke up that i thought i was going to be upset and crying all day. i talked to my parents on the phone for an hour and that helped, but this, this will sooth me for a couple of months. it's weird to be away when i am here and it's weird to be away when i am there. i'm really lucky that people come up here to visit sometimes because it's hard to go back all of the time. plus, the friends must merge!!!! the band will play and the girls will rock the mic!!!! after they are done.......the band will be a faint memory. due to all of the alcohol consumption of course.

4 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

well - shit. I was gonna visit my mom on President's day weekend. If you gaurantee this event w/ Alison, I won't buy my ticket till the following week. Let me know ASAP.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Ok....Jill will be back from PHX by then too. So, I've confirmed about her being in town. So, NOW I HAVE to reschedule my trip if Alison is here. Damn It! :o0 I can't wait to have her show Jill her talents. Hahaha! Party! Maybe we can have Jill have another party...hmmm

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

b - they are 98 1/2% sure that they will be coming up

m - they will absolutely be trashing our house for the weekend....weeeeeee.....sleep over!!!! i'll make pancakes!!!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

God damnit! I want some pancakes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home