Wednesday, March 23, 2005

countdown

is at 2. i got my wrinkly five dollar bill and reusable birthday card from my place of employment at the beginning of the month. i'm waiting on a postcard from the aussie. maybe i will get that in time for my birthday. the girl is getting me a bicycle. as long as it is green......i'll be happy. the musician told us the other night that we are horrible surprise gift givers. heh. it seems to fit us. some lady from the production area gave me a coffee maker to take home and fix for her. she said that she has three others, but that this is her favorite. i don't think i'll be able to fix it, but it will be fun to play around with. i believe that i get a homemade taco lunch from her if i am a success. i will get the eyes of shame if i am not. while i am helping my sister lug her couch into the garage so that goodwill can take it off her hands in the morning, i think i will get four new tires tonight just like i have been saying for the last two weeks. shouldn't free maintenance come with my monthly payment?

4 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

And Tomorrow, you will be another year older. Hmm. Wait. Now I can't remember if you are my age...what a terrible pal. I suck!

whisper it to me later!

hope your bday is good!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

i'll be 23ish.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

No you won't sucker

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

my mama said that ish counts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home