Friday, March 18, 2005

resume

is done. done, done, done, done. i just saw a lady from the production floor in the bathroom. she was telling me how stupid the people are here (two plants combined into one - we all moved, but most of us were shown the door first) she also made the comment that i am wasting my brain here. hahaha i haven't talked to her for weeks and she has that to say to me. she's always had great timing. will it work if i use that in an interview as the reason for leaving my current job? heh. tonight i shall celebrate by meeting the girl's coworker's lesbian sister. i think he is expecting to catch us doing some sort of secret handshake or something. currently i am going to place my resume in an email and send it to "world".

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Nobo said...

dude, I think my job will be open soon. no, I'm not quitting already, I'm being "considered" for a promotion. Wanna work for my big gay boss?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home