Tuesday, March 15, 2005

walgreen's

called to me as i drove past it last night, so i pulled in to look for a photo frame. they have exactly what i have been looking to buy for the past few weeks, but they didn't have the right size. so instead i walked out with a high tech toilet plunger. i'm a sucker for upgrades of things that i already have and don't ever use. i was explaining to the girl about my excitement of it and she did her duty of pretending to be as excited and picked it up and started examining it (right after she asked if i had used it yet). then she hollered down the hallway "did you get this at a religious store?" inscribed on the side of the handle is "Get a handle on life. John 3:16" great. i don't even know if that is a real verse or not or whatever, but me no likey. it seems that i may have gone out of my way to help some church build a bigger church or put more lobbyist into action. can i still have a green beer with everyone on thursday without any dirty looks? i've been trying to "eat right", but the yogurt is just taunting me. today when i opened the lid, yogurt splashed all over me. take that stain guard pants!

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

isn't yogurt good for you? well, unless it is attacking you.

and YES! you can still drink with me. Argggghhhh. that was a practice of my pirate voice.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

doritos don't splatter on me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home