Monday, March 07, 2005

cell

phone shopping is taking up my day. i welcome it though. a little over a week ago i dropped my phone on concrete for the eleventh time and i think it's done with my abuse. although people claim to be able to hear me just fine.....i can't always hear them. it's like my phone goes off and then comes back on in spurts. i don't hear anything. i can tell when people answer the phone, but i miss out on the delight of hearing their greeting. my conversations go as follows "i know that you can hear me, but i can't hear you. i am driving around the corner so come downstairs. it's ok if you need a few minutes and if this is your voice mail.....later it is then." "i can't hear you, but happy birthday!! ok. i guess i'll chat with you later." "how was your vacation? (long silence then take a guess) that's neat. (repeat) really? that's fun!" hopefully my mom wasn't telling me that my dad continued to be sick and spent the whole time in the hotel room with diarrhea. i wasn't crazy over getting a souvenir anyway.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

i want one of them Sidekicks, so I can be like Snoop and get on-line to look up recipes and stuff while i'm on the train.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home