Thursday, March 17, 2005

for

me to give respect at the office, i demand that you are able to do at least one of the following things:
- spell, you can at least use spell check
- speak, "they don't have nothing" ANYTHING! YOU DUMB FUCKING IDIOT! ANYTHING!
- make a complete sentence
- have common sense
- make some decisions on your own
- change a tiff to a jpg
- use a computer for five minutes without asking for help
- not eat smelly food at your desk and put the leftovers in your open air trash
- not call a meeting for every single issue
- don't call me angela; especially when you called me andrea five minutes ago
- don't tell me to take notes for you or go make copies
- don't tell me that you need something immediately and then never use it
- don't repeat yourself or keep looping one thing to make conversation

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

for godsake. well, once the girl strikes it rich, we can work on the screenplay. I will live in your extra room and we can be like the new ben and matt. ef these jobs. nah! mine isn't too bad at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home