Thursday, March 24, 2005

some

more light for the mirror in the guest room is what the girl is looking for, but she gave me a very odd look when i drug in a lamp last night. i know she thinks that i have too much stuff, but i keep it under control. photography equipment is the bulk of it. i should get rid of some of it, but when i set up and get going again.....who knows what i will need. anyway, i just thought the look on her face was funny and i was trying to imagine what she was thinking. my hip is feeling a bit weird today. i am going to blame it on lugging boxes down stairs for sis #4. which makes me a huge baby because she has been lugging boxes off and on for well over a week now. this is such a boring post, much like my day. my ride home for easter will consist of me, sis #4 and two undrugged cats. the cats are getting shipped to the farm during sis#4's five month stay at a friend's house. they'll be in the car for an hour before i get in, so maybe they will be calm. i imagine that they will get more frazzled as the six hour trip drags on. which will make every living thing in the car a bit frazzled. i wonder if they have leashes? i want to take them for walks at rest stops. maybe we can make a few petco stops and laps around the store on the way. if only cracker barrel allowed pets inside. then we would have plenty of stopping opportunities. i want to eat lunch now, but i am too tired to chew. i think i'll just let some easter duck, chick and bunny sweettarts dissolve in my mouth for today's nutrition.

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

I just LOVE the Cracker Barrel. Though, sometimes I feel like someone is going to brand my ass when I walk in "Gay!"

I don't know why that is.

But, I kid you not

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

haHA! it might have something to do with you asking ladies to share a rocker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home