Thursday, April 21, 2005

livers

must be plentiful because i comfirmed today that drunk dude here at work is back to pounding the liquor and it's only been a few months since his transplant. i assume he thinks that it's fresh and he can start all over again, but does that piss anyone else off? i'm certainly pissed about it. i seem to remember hearing stories about people on waiting lists. it's nice to know that this guy got one in a hurry and is now, what i consider, abusing it. i think he needs to see a counselor instead of spending time with captain morgan during lunch.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

maybe something not so nice will happen to him and someone on the waiting list will get his before he ruins it...

ooh that was very mean of me...i

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Hmmm. Yeah. Jill said I was damaging my liver last night.

I took 1, 1, 1 for my elbow
I took 2, 2, 2 for my headache
I took 3, 3, 3 Cuz I forgot what 3 was for

Anyway. Ibuprofen + Cheap Beer + Violent Femmes...ahhhhwhatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home