Monday, May 23, 2005

due

to the weekend schedule, i skipped out on the girl's softball games and bonded with the couch. i was really comfy and the door bell rang. i opened the door to a food delivery guy who wouldn't listen to me about the fact that it was probably the people above me that ordered. he finally went away and i sat back down and just as i got comfy again, someone banged on the window. ok delivery guy you're really pissing me off. i opened the door to some lady. she started talking about living next door and how the delivery guy told her that he just rang my door bell. great. another crazy for a neighbor. then she started asking me questions towards the functioning of the door bell. i told her that i had absolutely no idea. she finally got to the point that she just bought a wireless and she thought mine was the same because her's just rang and no one was there and she was trying to narrow it down. she then rang mine and the people at her house said that it rang at her's too. which explains the ding and ditch that we assumed happened last weekend.

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

I was always too scared to play ding and ditch or "knock and run" as it was referred to at home...yet when I lived in England I had no qulams about putting a huge tree branch across the road and then hiding behind a hill watching people get out of their cars to move the branch...and then of course putting it back out there :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home