Monday, June 06, 2005

win

masterbatters win! we played a team that creamed us last time. apparently it's ok for the opposing coach to stand by me on the field and talk to me while i try to coach third base and it seems to also be ok for the opposing team to pull a base runner off of the base and tag her while she is still holding her arms. that ump certainly deserved to hear what i had to say about that. he also took off right after the game with my sign up sheet that is suppose to be turned in prior to the game. well, i don't know that for sure. either he took off with it or the opposing team took it. that's the paper that the winning team is suppose to write the score on. if the winning team doesn't do that, they forfeit the game. the opposing coach told me "don't worry about it. i'll write the scores on my paper and everything will be ok." oh sure. i guess they only told us about that forfeit thing two hundred times because they didn't have any other information for us and i should completely trust you after all of the bullshit your team pulled during the game. so i grabbed a blank one and forged everyone's signature. hahahahaha. that was a funny paper. it was just a bunch of scribbles. so it matched the original exactly.

4 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Personally, I HATE the new system. Before, I knew for SURE if the scores were getting reported. Because I would call Every (Each and every) sunday with my score. The stupid women who couldn't handle that are ridiculous. Now I have NO IDEA if they are getting my scores or not. The site hasn't been updated since May 13 or something. And they missed one of our scores. Whatever.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

i think that you need to get on the board and help them out. those meetings are a total mess and i think that you could clean things up a bit. i am always available to update websites too.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

here take my hand so i can help you up while i stealthily tag you out at the same time...what an ass...i also loved them saying "come on lousy defense" when they were at bat...
whatever, we showed them!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

what?!! they fucking said that?! not cool. no one wants the wrath of facoty!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home