Thursday, May 26, 2005

writing

fucker in an email to no fingers man is not going to get me very far, so i deleted it after i typed it and admired how well it looked. i also felt a lot better after i yelled over the cube wall "if you want me to just pull an answer out of my ass, then i can give you the answer now. if you would listen to me, i have already stated that i need to call mexico first." yesterday i stayed home in the fetal position on the couch after my fun night of having to run to the bathroom at a restaurant because i was about to bring my meal up. i don't know what that was all about. now i'm left with thoughts of smores and seeing stars. fyi, i am extremely scared of snakes. extremely. please don't even tell me if you see one. i will panic and take off running and crying and then i will shake for thirty minutes while every breeze makes me think that there is one at my ankles. i was mowing once and i saw one. i jumped off the mower and ran inside the house, jumped in the rocking chair and rocked back and forth. my mom asked from the other room if i had seen a snake. before i could answer, the mower went past the window. another time the town bully came after me with one and i took off running, but i knew i couldn't outrun him so i decided that my best chance would be to have him drop it. i turned around with my fists in the air to fight a guy that towered over me. he stopped in his tracks and started apologizing.

3 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Humans v. Snakes. We used to toss garten snakes to my dog. she would take them in her mouth and thrash her head side to side and tear the little critters apart. Chalk one for the humans!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

I saw a giant lizard when I was about 5 (it was probably normal size, but I remember it being giant) and it scared the crap out of me and I ran in the house to tell my dad...he got a shovel and killed it...my hero. For some reason, I'm not scared of snakes...I should be since Australia has pretty much all of the most venomous reptiles/spiders/everything in the world. However, that doesn't change the fact that I may involuntarily squeal if I see one.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

oh i'm still here sitting at work doing nothing, but traffic is horrible so i don't mind. as for the snakes.....i don't see a time where i would get that close to them to determine if they can kill me or not. i might rather die than remember them sliding all over me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home