Wednesday, May 18, 2005

things

don't have to happen in threes do they? if so, i got the first of three speeding tickets last night. grrrrr. at least i had a very long ticket break. i'm going to sign up for the driving school class....again and then the ticket won't go on my record. at least i'll be able to take the computer class and have something to do at work. plus, i'm only going the extra mile to support the state finances and give a bored cop something to do. that's a good positive spin to put on it. i'm really pissed off at myself though. yesterday no fingers man said "what's a metal connector?" (if you worked here you would know how stupid that question is) i replied with "a connector that is metal". then today he said "can i see those boards you had a few days ago?" i replied with "are you speaking about the boards that were sent to mexico on monday?" him "yes. can i see those?" me "ummmmm no." him "why not? where are they?" me "ummmmm mexico." him "was there an email sent out about that?" me "ummm you were the one that sent out the email about it." him "can you send it to me? i don't know what it's about." me "you need the email that you sent for the project that you came up with?" him "yes. i don't know what it's about."

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Oh, my. Whose boss is worse?
Nic, me or you?

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

i don't win that one. he's not my boss. he's just one of the brilliant engineers that we employ. i swear the owner wants to run this place into the ground on purpose.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

oh this sounds all too familiar...but horray for me boob is gone for weeks on end at trial and i don't have to go and will only have to deal with him calling, which is fine, b/c i have caller id :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home