Tuesday, May 24, 2005

sandwich

purchasing was very hard today. i was meeting sis #4 to get an extra sleeping bag and when i pulled into the parking lot, little big man was pulling out of another one and stared at my car as i drove away. then as i was walking to sis #4's car i spotted stirrup pants lady in the place that we were going to eat at. then we waited, waited and waited in the parking lot for niece #2 and i just ended up grabbing something to go at another place and rushing back to work before little big man had a chance to start clocking me. now i'm having a panic attack trying to decide which spot to rub off on the game piece that was attached to my fries to win a million dollars. i think i will fill the rest of my work day by using the various equipment here to try and see the lettering underneath. update on the new phone system........one woman was complaining that they put the phone on the wrong side of her computer and that it is uncomfortable for her to use. she was requesting someone to come and move it for her. this is the same woman that is in the bathroom at various times of the day putting on makeup. coworker with brain informed me that he saw her early in the morning once and she needs to do that. another guy was complaining that they didn't cover how to get your voicemail. hmmm....could it be because it is exactly the same? everyone has speaker phones now and annoyingly......everyone is using them. call me, we'll do lunch.

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

You work in an extreme "Office Space" type of place don't you?

I''m glad to have my small office.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

i'm still looking for my "co-worker with a brain" or at least one that i enjoy talking to :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home