Monday, March 28, 2005

after

a sleepless ride home with sis #4, i opened the door to view a brand new beautiful birthday bicycle from the girl. it also included a really cool helmet. it is so fun to ride it up and down the hallway. it was so nice just to finally be home with her, but to be presented with a gift as soon as i open the door...................... the rest of my weekend consisted of smelling cat pee for the entire drive because the cats decided to protest and not pee in the litter, seeing women scratch records in a bar basement prior to the performance of the woman rap artist with "the number one mix tape in st. louis", shopping with the fam at a new mall that has a skate park inside, having conversations with people that i don't know but know my name that get mad when my friends come up to say something to me or when i try to get away at some hick bar, being the only car on the road and having the town cop follow me for six miles until i hit the county line and watching niece #6 stand up on her chair, turn around, pull her pants down and just stand there mooning my whole family during easter lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home