Wednesday, March 02, 2005

pulling

staples out of carpeting is a hard task, but i shall not quit until my cube is staple free. i pick them out as i see them. it could take years. an ex coworker use to fill his stapler with the staples in mine. that was always so funny. i never busted him in the act, but since i refuse to print things when i can access them electronically, i don't do much stapling either, but it was always empty when i went to use it. so basically whenever i went to use it as a gun to ward off other coworkers....i'd have nothing. i got in trouble for having vitamins in high school once. i was able to see how much of an idiot my principal was when he was waving the pills that had the "one a day" brand logo stamped into them while he asked me what they were and how did i get them. well sir, they are a daily balance of all the vitamins that my body needs to stay healthy and my mother purchased them at wal-mart. apparently i was wrong for giving them to the huge percentage of anorexics in the school and i should have just stood around watching friends wither away like the staff was doing. in my mind, if they were allowing some sort of nutrients into their body.....eventually they might eat a salad and keep it down. sure, maybe they were thinking that if they took the vitamin they wouldn't need anything else, but they were already doing the not eating part. why am i rambling about this? well, i'm taking a late lunch and i am hungry and when i get hungry i think about them never eating and how they went on like it was no big deal and seemed fine to most people. then again, the principal was the old basketball coach and had no training at all, so why would i expect more. on a better note, something happened to my palm and i have lost ALL of my data and i certainly have not synced it with a computer in years due to it not being able to. damn. now to find my sister's address to send her a birthday card.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

I SWORE i posted to your other post. Stupid. I think i started refreshing as soon as I post to your blog and it goes up much quicker...as I will do now.

My office dude always comes over and takes stacks of my fax cover sheets. I've told him the cover sheet can be accessed and easily printed from his computer...he doesn't listen. So every time I go to fax...there is one sheet left.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home