Tuesday, March 01, 2005

people

at my place of employment are ridiculous. on my way to lunch, i noticed that there was thousand island dressing splattered all over the wall and floor in the hallway by the door. no one even attempted to wipe it off, but instead left it for the cleaning crew to find. i guess i can't talk since there was a candy wrapper laying on the bathroom floor right by the door for a whole weekend once. i took the day off and slept all day again yesterday. i'm just not liking mondays at all. it's been very easy for me to talk myself into staying home. the girl stayed home with me yesterday and she stayed home today too. she is actually sick though. i got to play nurse and participate in many naps. have i ever said that i hate little big man and that he is a slimy little prick? my work morning started out with him telling me that the company has been working on a good relationship with some guy and yesterday due to me not being here, no one was able to literally copy and paste something for him and now he is mad and all of his work has gone down the drain. this all happened while he had the document open and he pointed and said "you need to add this sentence right here." hmmmm.....no one could do that all day yesterday? do it yourself you stupid fuck and stop trying to pin everything on me. i am completely guilt free over it. alas, it is 4:30 and my work brain is shutting off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home