Tuesday, March 29, 2005

phone

interview....done. it's been way too long. i got a bit nervous right before it, but i was able to unleash my lifelong trained bs skills. now i have to wait to see if i made it past that woman to see if i get to come in and go through the whole process again with another woman. my boss at this particular job will be a woman if i am the chosen one. that will be a nice change. although i guess i can see where it could be worse. i'll be glad just to have a reason to take a day off. i was tired and it was dark after i ate last night when i got home. the whole drive i was thinking about jumping on my new bike and taking off. i ended up just going down the block when the girl got home and then she took it for a spin. i'm still trying to sleep off the weekend. that's not going to happen anytime soon. i'm not to passout during work stage yet, but it's getting close. blogger has been stupid and slow lately and it is becoming a pain to post.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Maybe you and I should start some record company.

I guess I'd need some money first.

But, in the future...

Was listening to Cadallaca last night (IE Corin & Sarah Dougher + one) Needed to change up my music selection a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home