Tuesday, May 03, 2005

hot

glue gun plus me equals a yelp and a huge tender blister. yesterday i had to glue odd shaped things onto a flat piece of plexiglass. i decided that it would be best to just put a ton of glue on it and set it on the board instead of cutting the pieces flat. mix that with my attention span and seconds later globs of hot glue were pouring all over my fingers. it had also been five minutes since my last shot of caffeine so i wasn't able to react quick enough to wipe it off. instead, i just looked at it wondering what had happened and why my finger was in pain. then "hot stuff" clicked in my brain and i went straight for the pants wipe. then i finished up by putting the pieces at a slight angle with my fingers away. i completely forgot about it, turned to my keyboard and went at it. type, type, ouch, type, ouch, ouch, ouch, type. i ran it under cold water and then tried typing with my finger in the air. it worked most of the time.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

at least it wasn't a nail gun :) but still ouch, hope it get's better soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home