Friday, February 18, 2005

blowing

my nose into a napkin that had things written on it probably wasn't the smartest thing that i have done this morning. other than that, the battling of trying to stop things before they become habit and the norm is taking a toll on me. i really don't know what to do. if i take it lightly, then it won't be thought about and will most likely happen again and there i am miserable and upset and further away from getting it as a whole resolved, but if i stick up for myself and try to hold on to some dignity, well then it gets escalated and out of control. then i end up the bad one when all i was trying to do was say "hey, i'm not the bad one! i just got here! i don't deserve this arrest!" i'm afraid of what might grow if i just take it and move on without disputing it. on the work front, a customer that always wants information from me within minutes is just now looking at reports that i sent them in late 2003 - early 2004. my kind words to them next time they need the report within minutes is "FUCK OFF". my hands have a slight bleach smell to them and i can't figure out where it came from. i'm going to blame the lotion.

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

take a stand...in a civilized mature way...not like the dude on ferris bueller:) my hands have smelt like bleach the past 2 days since i cleaned the bathroom...it is one of my most hated smells ever since my mum would torture me by rubbing her bleachy smelly hands all over my face after she was done cleaning just b/c she could and knew i hated it...ugh.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

my hands feel like a sheet of wide-ruled loose leaf. . . Chicago winters, love them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home