Monday, April 25, 2005

copy

machine, i'll get you! i just spent about twenty minutes with one. it was giving me copies and we were on a roll. it was singing, i was dancing, everything was great in my world. copies, staple, next job, staple....then my stapler jammed. no problem. there's another one in the room so i can stay in my swing. copy, staple, copy, jam, fix jam, find other jam, fix it, oooh there's a jam in area five too you say copier, ok fixed, copy, nope jam, jam, jam, areas two, three, four and five. ok fixed. copy, nooooooo! jam, jam, jam, jam, jam, jam. the jam got jammed and then jammed while i was unjamming it. jam, jam, jam, jam. the display screen was going crazy with orders. open left door. remove jam in area 1. open front top door. remove jam in area two, three and four. blah, blah. jam, jam. so i deleted every copy job in the copier's memory, took out every inch of paper i could find, grabbed all evidence of me being in that room and looked for another copier. oooh i'll get you copier. you just wait until next time that you want me to load tray number two. i don't think so. you're just going to have to sit there empty. empty!

4 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

It's alive! MWaaaahhhhhaaaahhaa.

Well, if your job may be moving to Mexico soon, you may as well start to play some practical jokes. Looks like someone else is on to that racket.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Jamming copy machines have ways of making me turn into a raving mad violent looney. I kicked one once...it didn't help...

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

What kind do you have? I have a Konica 7020. What a sexy beast.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

my trouble maker is a xerox 545

 

Post a Comment

<< Home